Students are facing more mental and physical challenges than ever before. This is impacting how they move, learn, and feel inside. Most of these challenges start in the brain.
Struggles with literacy, numeracy, and emotional regulation
Challenges weaving in social emotional learning with curriculum activities
Non-P.E. teachers are responsible to teach P.E. classes
Troubles getting through the curriculum due to behavioural challenges
A lack of friendly e-learning tools that get ready to learn anywhere
Difficulty balancing being an educator, mentor, parent figure, and more
The Brain 1st Program is here to help.
- Help build the fundamental building blocks that empower students to communicate effectively, build leadership skills, and exercise emotional resilience
- Help to reduce the learning challenges commonly faced among students
- Equip students with an understanding of how to respond to their emotions as well as those around them
- Help students maximize academic achievement by positively impacting concentration, balance, reading and anxiety
- Incorporate competency-based worksheets, assessments and activities that help students understand the importance of the brain
- Why Brain 1st
- Science Behind Brain 1st
- Program Breakdown
- Purchasing Options
- Professional Development
How to boost engagement in the classroom? Download your free guide today.
Brain 1st is by far one of the most intelligently crafted programs I have seen to aid in the social and emotional development of children.
Fabulous program! We can't thank the Brain1st team enough. What a gift this program is to education. It's easy to implement, students look forward to it and we have seen changes in our students. We love it!
One child with ADHD has calmed down and doesn't have as many outbursts during class.
I love this program mainly because it is laid out in a way that is so easy to use. My students enjoy it, and they get to practice important coordination and self-regulation skills!
I really enjoy the Brain 1st Program and looking forward to seeing the continued benefits towards my students
Still have questions? Visit Support