Students are facing more mental and physical challenges than ever before. This is impacting how they move, learn, and feel inside. Most of these challenges start in the brain.
Struggles with literacy, numeracy, and emotional regulation
Challenges weaving in social emotional learning with curriculum activities
Non-P.E. teachers are responsible to teach P.E. classes
Troubles getting through the curriculum due to behavioural challenges
A lack of friendly e-learning tools that get ready to learn anywhere
Difficulty balancing being an educator, mentor, parent figure, and more
The Brain 1st Program is here to help.
- Help your students transition between subjects, communicate effectively, and build emotional regulation with ease
- Incorporate competency-based worksheets, assessments and activities that help students understand the importance of the brain
- Help to reduce the learning challenges faced among students and reverse the increasing rates of learning/behavioural issues
- Positively impact concentration, balance, reading and anxiety
- Help students maximize academic achievement
Learn how to use knowledge of the brain to enhance students’ learning and behaviour
Get your free edWebinar compliments of Brain 1st! This 40-minute introductory edWebinar is geared to help you learn more about the importance of incorporating the right brain-based tools into the classroom. This edWebinar may qualify for Pro-D credits.
Brain 1st is by far one of the most intelligently crafted programs I have seen to aid in the social and emotional development of children.
Fabulous program! We can't thank the Brain1st team enough. What a gift this program is to education. It's easy to implement, students look forward to it and we have seen changes in our students. We love it!
Still have questions? Visit Support